Friday, October 14, 2011

Freebie Alert!!!

Recently the library I work at cataloged 2,344 new ebooks that are free!  The ebooks are from Adelaide University in Australia!  How awesome is that!?  The being-from-Australia-part... hehe...although that is a run around the town screaming yay! giant list of free ebooks!! Not like I did that or anything.. I mean.. come on? Who would really do that? haha...ha...ha...

On to the best part! They have an A-Z list that contains both fiction and non-fiction books!  I highly recommend spending some quality time with this list.  Let me know if you want me to post a list of all the books that I pick up from it.  I just picked up a huge bag of assorted candy from Target.  I think me, DragonToo and the bag of candy have a date with Adelaide University in Australia this weekend!

If you have to read any books for school, I highly recommend checking to see if they are on this list! A few examples are Aesop's Fables, The Alchemist, Beowolf, The Cantebury Tales, Animal Farm and soo many more.  Even if you don't have an ereader or ereader app, you can still read the books on a PC or Mac!  Pass the word!

The ebooks will be compatible with all eReaders and Apps as far as I can tell.  If requested I may even do a tutorial later this weekend on how to add them to the Kindle or Kindle Apps.

Please pass the word on!  Don't strain yourself by going through 2,344 ebooks in one day.  Or like me in two days.  ha.  A special thank you to Nathan for giving me the information!  Happy Free eBooks from Australia Shopping!!

No comments: