Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Have a Question?

Since I have been getting asked a bunch of questions, which is awesome, about ereaders, ebooks, audio books,etc.  I have decided to write an FAQ post.  Leave a comment on this post with your question(s) so I can answer only what is needed.  With that said, please go back through my old posts before asking your questions.  I may have already written a post about it.  If your question is not answered thoroughly enough or not included in any older posts, then go ahead and ask.  I frequently update old posts to make sure all of the information is as accurate as possible; however, I'm only one person so I can't *always* update everything.

What do you want to know about? Is there something that you want to know how to do with/on your Kindle? Have a question about ebooks, audio books or vooks?  Have a suggestion for something you want me to post about?  Have a book you want me to read and/or review?  Want to borrow an ebook or lend me one?  Leave your questions in the comments, ask me on Twitter or even send me an email!  Happy Question Asking!

No comments: