Saturday, October 29, 2011

What is in a name?

I was challenged!

So TinyDreamer was watching a YouTube vlog and this guy was talking about being a "book worm".  The super old name for people who read too much.  Then he asked... what do you call people who read a ton of book but on Kindle or an eReader? He suggested E-Worm or E-Nerd.  But those are boring names! I've just been calling myself a Kindle Nerd of Addict... but those names are pretty boring too.  And for those people who have a Nook or Sony eReader, those names wouldn't really work.

So.. what do you think we should be called?  I'm not too proud to admit that I am a library, Kindle, book, ebook... nerd! It's time to wear the old thinking cap! Don't forget to blow off the dust. heh.

So far all I've got is e-book worm or e-book fiend.  haha.. I'm challenging all of you to come up with a name.  Write your suggestions in the comments.  If I get enough, I'll hold a mini poll/contest on here to see which on is the most liked!

Happy Thinking!

2 comments:

TinyDreamer said...

This is so hard... lol I feel like ereaders would work. Will now think about this ALL day.

Anonymous said...

Here's a few. I'm not claiming they're good, though.

ebookophile? ebooker? readergeek?

This is harder than it sounds at first!

Nathan