Thursday, December 29, 2011

I want to know!!

Well my friends, 2011 is about to end. It's been a very crazy year and next year promises to be just as crazy! With the new year, comes new material to write on. With that said... I want to hear what you want to read about.  I don't just want your suggestions... I NEED them. heh. I'm good until Jan 4th, aaannnndd that's it.

Of course there will be more reviews, because I'm still reading like crazy. What types of books are you interested in? Specific titles or authors or genres?

I'm hoping to continue the How To series, but I only have a Kindle Keyboard. Are you interested in that still?

I'll still continue sale alerts or freebie alerts - letting you know when I find a good deal or chunk of freebies worth while.

Do you want to hear about my "To Read" list? I started doing that a while ago, but didn't really seem to get much response on it. Basically I'd let you know what books I've added to my list each week, if any that week at all, and where to get them.

A new little series I'm considering is Author's Corner. With a way better title, that one is lame. Maybe Tweeps or Super Authors! or Authors Who Rock! or Seriously? You haven't heard of --- yet? or LOOK WHO I FOUND!!.... I'll stop. haha. I would tell you about any authors of books, blogs, etc. that I have met on Twitter and where to find their stuff. Hmmm. I like that one. Maybe I'll just write it anyway. (smirk)

So. Many. Ideas!!! Help? Happy Last Three Days of 2011!!

2 comments:

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

Do more reviews! I love reading fellow blogger reviews :D

HilyBee said...

Definitely going to have tons of reviews. Especially with this challenge. :)