Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Reading Goals

Just like in 2012, I'm setting a goal for myself for 2013.  Another TBR Challenge if you will, except this time it will be my contest.  I plan to read (and review) a certain number of books in 2013.  In 2012, I read over 200 ebooks and 30 print books.  In 2013, I want to continue that trend.  I found some amazing new books this year and can't wait to see what next year brings me.

My challenge - read and review at least 36 ebooks or books in 2013

You guys have to hold me to it!  That equals out to 3 books or ebooks a month.  Think I can do it?  Join my challenge, set yourself a reading goal (book bloggers, set yourself a book review goal) and see how you do.  If you meet the goal early, keep going!  See how far past the goal you can get.  I can't wait to see what happens in 2013.  I have a feeling it is going to be a phenomenal year.  Good luck and Happy New Year!

No comments: