Friday, December 28, 2012

Best of 2012


My friends, this has been the best year for books.  I have found some of the most incredible novels I have ever read this year.  I am over joyed with each and every one on this list, and can't even tell you how much I love these books.  Some of them you've heard me talk about so much it's probably nauseating, but that's just how good they are.  Below are my favorites of my favorites from 2012. (This post should really be called "Favorites of my Favorites from 2012" but that's way too long).  I've narrowed my favorites from 2012 (the list has over 200 books on it!) down to these, uhm... relatively few.  Click on each of the titles to see my glowing reviews.  If my reviews don't express how much I love them - simply bring up the title and I won't stop talking about it for hours.  I hope you find some new books to read - if by chance you've read all of these (because you talk to me all the time) ask for the rest of my favs list!


























The books are not in order based on how much I like them, I could never do that.  I can't choose which one I like the most!  Which books made it to your favorites this year?  Happy Best of 2012!

6 comments:

Connie Keller said...

Wow! Several books here that I'd like to read too. My TBR list keeps growing. :)

Fenriz Shiva said...

Awww, too bad I didn't make the cut. Some interesting books here. I'll have to check them out when I can.

M.A. Leslie said...

Thank you for having us on your list!

HilyBee said...

Connie - They never stop growing. :D

Tim - Sorry dear, I still like your book!

M.A. - <3 Thank you both for writing a phenomenal book!

Tribute Books said...

Can I say your list just made my day? Hilary, thank you so much for including so many of our titles on your Best of 2012 list. We really appreciate it :)

HilyBee said...

I can't thank you enough for introducing me to all of these amazing novels and the authors behind them Nicole. It has been such a pleasure!