Thursday, June 20, 2013

Blog Day!!

Hey Guys!  I haven't had a ton of time to read books lately, so I've been stalking reading blogs lately.  Not all are book related, just amazing blogs I have been reading.  Most are dog related... heh.

Yosuke (yo-skay) my longhaired dachshund
Dachshund Nola - an adorable, hilarious and witty blog about a dachshund and the person she owns.  Nola and DM (Dachshund Mom) are a great pair.  They feature all kinds of reviews on dog collars, leashes, accessories, toys, treats, food, etc.  Nola and DM test them out and tell you whether they are worth your time or not.  Nola is a gorgeous little dachshund and has a personality very similar to my dachshund (did you know I have a mini dachshund puppy? He's 7 mo. old!).  I love to read more ways to help him grow, train, and live a healthy/happy life.

Kol's Notes - another fun dog themed website/blog.  I found this one when searching for homemade treat recipes for my little guy.  He loves treats but gets bored with flavors easily.  I love baking, so why not make my own?  (Plus it's cheaper, has no preservatives and all natural ingredients.)  Kol and his owners have oodles of great recipes.  We have tried out a handful of the frozen treat recipes.

Words with Wieners - another fun one for pets (last one, I promise!).  This one is written by the amazing owners of two dachshund rescues and their fun life.  We have really been enjoying this one because the pictures are hilarious (a freakin' toad?!) and all the stories are too cute.  It always makes me smile.  I also learn stuff from them in the process.  Win-win right?

Epbot - a fun geeky blog written by the creator/author/owner of CakeWrecks, Jen Yates.  I love this one!  As if you guys didn't already know, I'm a geek.  I like cute geeky things, and books... and shoes.. and animals.  Anyways, check it out.  I know you'll love it.

Thoughts from a Yodeling Goatherder - 'nuff said.  The title says it all.  The adorable and funny tales of life on a farm written by Vicki, one of my author friends.  Also, I think she might read my blog too.

Those are the blogs I have been obsessively following reading as often as I had time to.  What have you been reading?  Anything good I need to check out?  Happy Blog Day!

No comments: